Schultz Roofing & Repairs, LLC is a licensed roofing contractor in the State of Colorado.As Northern Colorado’s leading roofing company, we bring 30+ years of roofing experience to your projects.
Thanks to our years of experience, we’ve developed the processes and expertise to be able to handle any roofing job you send our way. From a routine residential roof repair to specialty commercial roofing, our team of roofing contractors have you covered.
At Schultz, our constant pursuit is excellence in customer service. And while any roofing company can claim they provide superior service, we actually go the extra mile to provide benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
Here are some of the Schultz Roofing & Repair Commitments:
- We will always return your phone calls, usually within one business day
- We will never charge for roof inspections. Our inspections are thorough and accurate.
- We give thorough written estimates after roof inspections, detailing everything you need.
- We help you work with your insurance company to get the most from your policy.
- We have financing options to ensure the entire cost of your new roof is covered.
- We stand behind our work with a one-year workmanship guarantee.
- We are available 24/7 for any roofing emergency you encounter.
When you work with Schultz Roofing, you can expect we’ll follow through and deliver on the commitments above — every time. However, we know that talk is cheap. In the end, it doesn’t matter what we say, but what we actually do that counts.
If you treat your customers poorly and fail to keep your promises, that reputation will follow you forever. After all, bad news spreads faster than good news. Developing a good reputation is much harder. However, by following our unique commitments to our customers, we’ve garnered a great reputation online and in the community.
About The Owner
Owner, Craig Schultz, is a Colorado native who began his long career in the roofing industry in 1986. He started Schultz Roofing & Repairs in Loveland, Colorado in 2008.
In 2018, with considerable market share in Loveland, the company expanded its service offerings into Fort Collins, Longmont and the surrounding communities.
When asked what he attributes to his success, Craig says it is his motto, “Do a good job on every job, every single time, and the money will come.”