24/7 Emergency Roof Repair
24/7 Emergency Roof Repair
When the unexpected occurs and your roof has been compromised, Schultz Roofing & Repair provides 24/7 emergency roof repair for both residential and commercial property owners.
If your roof has experienced a catastrophic event such as a fire, tornado, wind storm, golf ball or greater sized hail, a fallen tree, or something else, mitigating further damage to your property is our highest priority.
Water damage is problematic not only because it can cause further interior and structural damage, but it also poses risks to your health if mold and mildew are given the opportunity to develop.
We will get someone out to your property as quickly as possible to assess the damage and put a plan of action in place.
Emergency Roof Leak Repair
If it’s raining out and you are noticing water coming in through the roof, call our roofing company for emergency roof leak repair.
If we can identify the problem in the rain, we will make a temporary repair until the rain stops and then make a permanent repair.
These temporary repairs are a vital part of preventing the spread of water damage throughout your home.
Emergency Roof Tarping
Regardless of how your roof became damaged, an emergency roof tarping can prevent further damage to your property and the interior contents until actual repairs can be made.
Not only do you have to deal with damage with your roof itself, in Northern Colorado it’s not uncommon for hail to break your skylights, leaving your home open to a possible deluge of water.
If this happens, call us, and we’ll send our on-call roofing contractors to install a tarp and assess the amount of damage done to your roof.
Mitigating Water Damage
To mitigate water damage while you are waiting for us to arrive, be sure to collect leaking water in pots or buckets. Make sure to move your personal belongings to keep them dry.
- If moving furniture is not possible, use garbage bags or other plastic to cover your property and prevent further damage.
- If you see that the ceiling is starting to bubble, grab a bucket and poke a hole in the ceiling to let whatever water is accumulating in the ceiling out.
- If you don’t let the water out, the ceiling could collapse causing greater damage.
For Emergency Roofing Services – Call Now!
We are available 24/7, 365 days per year. Contact us for emergency roof repair services or call at (970) 331-0935
Call or Text Us
Get Your FREE Inspection and Price Quote, Contact Us Today!
We Are Proud To Provide:
- Roofing Services in Fort Collins, CO
- Roofing Services in Loveland, CO
- Roofing Services in Berthoud, CO
- Roofing Services in Campion, CO
- Roofing Services in Drake, CO
- Roofing Services in Estes Park, CO
- Roofing Services in Glen Haven, CO
- Roofing Services in Hygiene, CO
- Roofing Services in Johnstown, CO
- Roofing Services in Longmont, CO
- Roofing Services in Lyons, CO
- Roofing Services in Masonville, CO
- Roofing Services in Mead, CO
- Roofing Services in Timnath, CO
- Roofing Services in Severence, CO
- Roofing Services in Windsor, CO
NEED FINANCING? APPLY NOW
CONTACT US TODAY!
"Craig Schultz from Schultz Roofing and his entire crew did an excellent job replacing our roof due to hail damage. From working with our insurance to explaining how the whole process works, we were impressed with their service. The roof was completed within nine days of the hail damage. And, it looks outstanding. If you are looking for an honest contractor who values his reputation and workmanship, look no further."
-Wellington, CO, Homeowner
Mulehide Applicators Certification
JP Stevens Certification
CertainTeed Master Wizard Certified
Decra Stone Coated Steel Certification
International Code Council Certification/ State Test #ICNON103032
Certified By National Tile Institute
A+ Rating With The BBB
Safeco/Liberty Mutual Group
Amica Mutual Insurance
All Insurance Companies