Get A Gorgeous New Roof At A Great Rate
Whether you’re dealing with the devastating effects of a hailstorm, or your roof has simply gotten too old and worn down, the team at Schultz Roofing & Repair is here to help. A brand new roof not only gives your home the protection it needs, but it also boosts the curb appeal of your home and raises its value when it comes time to sell.
We understand that roof replacements can be a stressful ordeal. That’s why we start our roofing services with a free roof inspection and estimate! A member of our team will come to your home and be available for any questions you may have. On top of that, we can even help you secure financing or deal with your insurance company for you. Simply give us a call to get started with Northern Colorado’s most trusted roofer!
What Sets Schultz Roofing & Repair Apart From The Other Roofers?
- Over 30 years of roofing experience
- Five-star average rating across all major review sites
- Dedicated team to help you work with insurance companies
- Financing options available
- Full range of residential and commercial roofing services
- 24/7 emergency roof repair services
- Free inspections and roofing cost estimates
- And more!
Northern Colorado Roof Replacement
Tackling a roof replacement may seem like an overwhelming task, but at Schultz Roofing & Repair, we do this every day — we’ve become experts at it over the course of our 30 years in business. We are Northern Colorado’s most trusted roof replacement specialists, and we can help you make light work of replacing the most important part of your home or office building.
How Do I Know If My Roof Needs To Be Replaced?
It can be difficult to know whether roof repair will be enough to fix your roof, or if your home or building needs a roof replacement. Luckily, when you choose Schultz Roofing, our experienced team will be able to provide you an honest assessment after your free roof inspection.
- Your roof’s warranty has expired
- The roofing material has passed its useful lifespan
- Shingles are broken, missing, or curling
- You find shingle granules in your gutter runoff
- Tile roofing pieces are broken or missing
- Roofing underlayers are cracked or worn down
- Your roof’s flashing is damaged or worn
- There are signs of water damage inside
- The roof has sustained storm damage
Roof Replacement Options
When replacing your roof, understanding your roof replacement options and the cost associated with each is an important step in the process. Some things to consider before choosing a roof replacement is architectural control covenants in your neighborhood, the shape of your roof, and the style of your home. If you don’t have this information, we can help you go to the right sources to find out!
Regardless of the type of roof you have currently or the type of roof that you want, we have the knowledge and experience to help you understand your roof replacement options. We’re fully certified and experienced with the following types of roofs:
- Composite asphalt shingles
- Clay, concrete and composite tile
- Wood Shake
- Metal Roofs
- Flat Roofs
Within each one of these roofing types, there are numerous options that will affect both the price and longevity of your new roof. To determine the best option for your roof, call us — we are happy to answer all your questions!
What Are The Benefits Of A Roof Replacement?
Quality roof replacements aren’t cheap. However, there are numerous benefits that make it more than worth the financial investment. While not every roofing company will be able to provide the same amount of value, when you choose to install a new roof with Schultz Roofing, here are some of the benefits you’ll receive:
- Increased home value
- Improved curb appeal with updated design and high-quality materials
- Increased energy efficiency from your home’s heating and cooling system
- Greater savings on your energy bills
- Protection from the elements
- Confidence that your roof will last for years to come
Here’s some of the things our customers have to say about us:
Four Steps To Replacing Your Roof With Homeowners Insurance
If you think that your roof has been damaged and needs to be replaced, there are four steps to replacing your roof with your homeowner’s insurance.
- Call us for a free roof inspection to determine the extent of the damage.
- If your roof has damage, the next step is to file an insurance claim. We can help you with that, too!
- We’ll inspect the roof with the insurance adjuster and work on your behalf to make sure you get maximum reimbursement.
- Once we’ve worked out the details with the insurance company, you’ll pick out your roofing materials, and we’ll get started on the roofing installation!