Roof Replacement Service
Tackling a roof replacement may seem like an overwhelming task, but at Schultz Roofing & Repair we do this every day — and we’ve become very good at it.
We are roof replacement specialists and can help you make light work of replacing the most important part of your home or office building.
While replacing your roof may not be that exciting, not replacing your roof in a timely manner could pose bigger problems further down the road.
Roof Replacement Options
When replacing your roof, understanding your roof replacement options and the cost associated with each is an important step in the process.
Some things to consider before choosing a roof replacement is architectural control covenants in your neighborhood, the shape of your roof, and the style of your home.
Regardless of the type of roof you have or want, we have the knowledge and experience to help you understand your roof replacement options. Our expertise includes:
- Composite asphalt shingles
- Clay, concrete and composite tile
- Wood Shake
- Metal Roofs
- Flat Roofs
Within each one of these categories there are numerous options that affect price and longevity. To determine the best option for your roof, call us. We are happy to answer all your questions.
What Are The Benefits Of A Roof Replacement?
Quality roof replacements aren’t cheap. However, there are numerous benefits that make it more than worth the financial investment.
While not every roofing company will provide the same amount of value, when you choose to install a new roof with Schultz Roofing, here are some of the benefits you’ll receive:
- Increase in the value of your home
- Improved curb appeal with updated design and high-quality materials
- Increase energy efficiency from your heating and cooling system
- More savings on your energy bills
- Protection from the elements
- Confidence that your roof will last for years to come
Four Steps To Replacing Your Roof With Homeowners Insurance
If you think that your roof has been damaged and needs to be replaced, there are four steps to replacing your roof with your homeowner’s insurance.
- Call us for a FREE roof inspection. We will tell you the extent of damage.
- If your roof has damage, the next step is to file an insurance claim.
- We’ll inspect the roof with the insurance adjuster. The insurance adjuster works for the insurance company. They are looking for reasons to not replace your roof. We work on your behalf to point out things they miss to make sure you get maximum reimbursement.
- Once we’ve worked out the details with the insurance company, you’ll pick out your roofing materials, and we’ll get started on the install.
Will Insurance Pay For A New Roof?
Many homeowners ask, “Will my insurance will pay for a new roof? The answer is it depends.
Most homeowner’s insurance policies will cover roof replacement for damage caused by wind, hail, tornados, and other disasters such as fire or a tree falling on your roof.
The amount they pay toward the repair or replacement, though, will depend upon your individual insurance policy, the age of the roof, and when the damage occurred.
Some policies will cover the total replacement. Some may only reimburse for the depreciated value. For instance, if your roof is over 10 years old — let’s say it’s 15 years old — it is no longer brand new, so they won’t give you the full value for a new roof.
They may give you half based on the fact that your roof is at half its anticipated life span. The only way to know for sure is to read your policy or call your insurance company.
How Much Hail Damage Is Needed To Replace A Roof?
For total roof replacement, many insurance companies expect eight or more hits on the roof within a 10’ x 10’ “square” on at least three sides of the roof.
When we inspect the roof, we will use chalk to outline the hail hits to document the damage. If the damage is not extensive, the insurance company may still pay for repairs to the areas that have been damaged by hail.
Getting Started On Your Roof Replacement – Get A FREE Price Quote
Regardless of whether you are going through insurance or replacing your roof on your dime, we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
To get started, request your FREE price quote today. We’ll explain all your options and help you choose the right product for your budget and your home.
Call us today at (970) 331-0935 or fill out our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Call or Text Us
Get Your FREE Inspection and Price Quote, Contact Us Today!
We Are Proud To Provide:
- Roofing Services in Fort Collins, CO
- Roofing Services in Loveland, CO
- Roofing Services in Berthoud, CO
- Roofing Services in Campion, CO
- Roofing Services in Drake, CO
- Roofing Services in Estes Park, CO
- Roofing Services in Glen Haven, CO
- Roofing Services in Hygiene, CO
- Roofing Services in Johnstown, CO
- Roofing Services in Longmont, CO
- Roofing Services in Lyons, CO
- Roofing Services in Masonville, CO
- Roofing Services in Mead, CO
- Roofing Services in Timnath, CO
- Roofing Services in Severence, CO
- Roofing Services in Windsor, CO
NEED FINANCING? APPLY NOW
CONTACT US TODAY!
"Craig Schultz from Schultz Roofing and his entire crew did an excellent job replacing our roof due to hail damage. From working with our insurance to explaining how the whole process works, we were impressed with their service. The roof was completed within nine days of the hail damage. And, it looks outstanding. If you are looking for an honest contractor who values his reputation and workmanship, look no further."
-Wellington, CO, Homeowner
Mulehide Applicators Certification
JP Stevens Certification
CertainTeed Master Wizard Certified
Decra Stone Coated Steel Certification
International Code Council Certification/ State Test #ICNON103032
Certified By National Tile Institute
A+ Rating With The BBB
Safeco/Liberty Mutual Group
Amica Mutual Insurance
All Insurance Companies