Roof Inspection Service
CONTACT US TODAY!
Schultz Roofing & Repair Is Northern Colorado’s Top Choice For Roofing Services
If you’ve ever done any sort of roof work, you know that it can be difficult and dangerous. From getting up on the roof to staying safe while performing the actual repair, it can be a lot to handle, especially if you own a two-story home. On top of that, it can be difficult to see all the hidden damages on your roof if you don’t have a trained eye. When you work with Schultz Roofing & Repair, you’re putting your roof in the hands of Loveland’s trusted roofing contractors.
At Schultz, we believe in putting our customers first. And while any roofing company can make that claim, it’s another thing entirely to back it up. Not only does Schultz offer complete and thorough roofing inspections — at no cost to you — we also issue 3 or 5-year roofing certifications at a low-cost. So what are you waiting for? Experience the Schultz Roofing difference by giving us a call today. We look forward to serving all your roofing needs.
Why Choose Schultz Roofing & Repair?
- We’re available 24/7 for roofing emergencies
- We have over 30 years of experience in the roofing industry
- We have dedicated insurance liaisons
- We’re a local and family-owned roofing company in Northern Colorado
- We stand behind our roofing services with a workmanship guarantee
If you are thinking of selling your home or buying a new one or you just weathered a storm and need to know if your roof is still in good condition, one call to Schultz Roofing & Repairs is all it takes to get a FREE roof inspection.
What Are The Benefits Of A Professional Roof Inspection?
Getting a roof inspection from a licensed, insured, and experienced roofing contractor has quite a few surprising benefits. Here are some of the most significant ones.
- You’ll actually save money in the long run. Getting a roof inspection conducted by someone with a trained and experienced eye will ensure all the hidden damages in your roof are exposed. Once exposed, these damages can be taken care of before the effects become even more widespread, saving you from a costly roof replacement service. This is especially true with Schultz Roofing & Repair where we don’t charge you anything for a roof inspection.
- The claims process is easier. When you have a reputable roofing company to provide detailed documentation for the claims process, you have a much stronger case to receive the claim you are due. At Schultz, we also have dedicated insurance liaisons to help you get through this stressful process.
- Confidence in the longevity of your roof. When a professional roofer has looked over your roof and given it a clean bill of health, you can rest easier knowing you and your family have a sturdy roof over your head and are well protected from the elements.
What’s Included In A Roof Inspection?
When doing a roof inspection, we will inspect both the inside and outside of the roof. Inside we are looking for evidence of water intrusion. On the outside we look for:
- Missing or broken shingles;
- Buckling, curling, or blistering shingles;
- Grit from asphalt roof tiles in the gutters;
- Significant hail strikes within a 10×10 area;
- Popped or exposed nail heads;
- Cracked caulk or flashing around the chimney, skylights, or vent pipes;
- Algae or moss growing on the shingles.
While one of these items might just need a simple repair, an accumulation of these items might indicate the need for a roof replacement.
If none of these are found, then your roof is in great condition, and it’s better to be safe than sorry. If any items needing repair are found, we are happy to provide you with a price quote to repair those items.
5-Year Roof Certification
Frequently when selling your home, buyers will ask for a 3 or 5-year roof certification. A roof certification lets the buyer know that the roof is in good condition and, based on our expert opinion, that it should last for at least the next 5 years barring any unforeseen storms or conditions.
To issue a 5-year roof certification, we will do a free inspection of your roof. If the roof is in good condition, we will issue a 5-year roof certification at a cost starting at $125.
If the roof needs repairs, we will provide a written estimate for the repairs. Once the roof is repaired, we will then issue a roof certification at no additional cost.
Schedule your FREE Roof Inspection
To schedule your FREE roof inspection, call us today at (970) 331-0935 or fill out our convenient form.
Mulehide Applicators Certification
JP Stevens Certification
CertainTeed Master Wizard Certified
Decra Stone Coated Steel Certification
International Code Council Certification/ State Test #ICNON103032
Certified By National Tile Institute
A+ Rating With The BBB
Safeco/Liberty Mutual Group
Amica Mutual Insurance
All Insurance Companies