Flat Roof Repair
The team at Schultz Roofing has decades of experience and is happy to provide a FREE inspection and estimate for your flat roof repair or new installation.
When to Repair a Flat Roof
If your flat roof is leaking, chances are at a minimum that it needs to be repaired.
With a FREE roof inspection, we will be able to identify what is causing your flat roof to leak and whether it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Depending upon the type of flat roof installed, the life expectancy ranges from 5 to 50 years. For instance:
- TPO roofs are designed to last 15 to 20 years;
- PVC roofing, which is the longest lasting single ply membrane, offers a 25 to 35-year life span;
- Modified bitumen only lasts 10 to 15 years;
- EPDM rubber is designed to last 50 years but with harsh weather conditions may only last 10-12 at best; and,
- Rolled asphalt which is almost never used today, only lasts 5 to 7 years.
So, depending upon the type of roofing you have and when it was installed, you might just need a repair to your flat roof, or, you may need to replace it.
When to Replace a Flat Roof
Replacing your flat roof can be expensive that’s why maintaining your flat roof is a must. If your roof is old or was not installed properly and is causing moisture issues, a new roof may be warranted.
Failing to replace a faulty roof in a timely manner can cause larger more extensive damage. Again, a FREE roof inspection can help you to mitigate potential problems before they become expensive.
Flat Roof Inspections
Because flat roofs are flat, meaning they have very little slope, pooling water, snow, and ice can accumulate.
Because of this, it is important to inspect your flat roof periodically. When snow and ice accumulate and add excessive weight accumulations to your flat roof, structural damage can occur.
We recommend yearly inspections of your flat roof. We specifically look for structural integrity issues such as wood rot and soft spots.
We’ll examine the flashings, seams, attachment points, and check for cracks at corners and joints.
If your roofer is older, it may have drainage holes. Schultz also inspects those also to ensure water can runoff from the building.
With our flat roof inspections, we assess all damage, looking for punctures, aging, ponding water, leakage, and any signs of stress.
Get a FREE Flat Roof Inspection And Price Quote
For more information on flat roofs or to get a FREE flat roof inspection, call us today at (970) 331-0935 or use our contact form.
Call or Text Us
Get Your FREE Inspection and Price Quote, Contact Us Today!
We Are Proud To Provide:
- Roofing Services in Fort Collins, CO
- Roofing Services in Loveland, CO
- Roofing Services in Berthoud, CO
- Roofing Services in Campion, CO
- Roofing Services in Drake, CO
- Roofing Services in Estes Park, CO
- Roofing Services in Glen Haven, CO
- Roofing Services in Hygiene, CO
- Roofing Services in Johnstown, CO
- Roofing Services in Longmont, CO
- Roofing Services in Lyons, CO
- Roofing Services in Masonville, CO
- Roofing Services in Mead, CO
- Roofing Services in Timnath, CO
- Roofing Services in Severence, CO
- Roofing Services in Windsor, CO
NEED FINANCING? APPLY NOW
CONTACT US TODAY!
"Craig Schultz from Schultz Roofing and his entire crew did an excellent job replacing our roof due to hail damage. From working with our insurance to explaining how the whole process works, we were impressed with their service. The roof was completed within nine days of the hail damage. And, it looks outstanding. If you are looking for an honest contractor who values his reputation and workmanship, look no further."
-Wellington, CO, Homeowner
Mulehide Applicators Certification
JP Stevens Certification
CertainTeed Master Wizard Certified
Decra Stone Coated Steel Certification
International Code Council Certification/ State Test #ICNON103032
Certified By National Tile Institute
A+ Rating With The BBB
Safeco/Liberty Mutual Group
Amica Mutual Insurance
All Insurance Companies